What does ARUM offer?
Strategic Consultancy and Advice
- Advice to companies, associations and institutions.
- Consultancy on programmes and activities concerning information, training and promotion.
- Information on markets and sectors.
- Diagnosis on internationalisation of companies.
- Selection of importers and retailers.
Analysis of Export Capacity / Internationalisation
- Market research studies, sectoral and specific reports.
- Analysis of products, sectors and markets.
- Studies on the export offer of sectors, associations and others.
- Diagnosis on export capacity.
Plans, Projects, Campaigns, Promotion Activities
- Analysis and study of the client’s needs.
- Design and proposal of a Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Definition of objectives, strategies and actions.
- Planning, execution and follow-up.
- Assessment of promotion programmes both before and after their completion.
Organisation of Promotion Activities Abroad
- Design and organisation of:
- Promotion events, trade fairs, presentations, and so forth.
- Activities for gastronomic promotion, tastings, gastronomic weeks, dinners, culinary demonstrations…
- Hiring of spaces, facilities, agencies, experts, chefs and others.
- Design of advertising campaigns and marketing materials.
- Arum will also present periodic reports as well as a complete final assessment of the activity undertaken.
Support and Penetration Strategies in Spain and the EU
- New project of collaboration between various international consultants under the direction of ARUM.
- Advice for companies, associations and organisations of non-member countries.
- Strategic plan with defined objectives aimed at the penetration of companies in Spain and EU countries.
- Design, planning and execution of promotion activities.
- Market research reports and studies focusing on countries, areas, sectors and specific market segments, value chain, identification of importers and retailers.
- Business meetings and business plans, promotions, trade fairs, events, gastronomic weeks, presentations, tastings, dinners, culinary demonstrations and many others.
- Hiring of agencies and experts.
- Visits for professionals to points of sale, gourmet stores and restaurants “food service”.
- Training in the country of origin as well as in the target country.
- Monitoring and evaluation of each activity.
- Evaluation of promotion programmes of interprofessionals, organisations and promotion programmes of the European Union.
- Specialised translations on Spanish traditional and avant-garde gastronomy and cuisine for texts, leaflets and presentations.
- Training courses, conferences and seminars.
- Information for businesses and organisations in the country of origin and for different target operators.