Project for the coordination of all activities aimed at promoting Spanish Food and beverage products within the Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macau) during the second year.
- Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade (ICEX).
- Ministry of the Environment and Rural and Marine Affairs (MARM).
- Higher Council of Chambers of Commerce.
- Spanish Federation of Food and Beverage Industries (FIAB).
- Spanish Confederation of Agricultural Cooperatives.
- Agencies promoting the Spanish Autonomous Communities (17).
Arum produced the first draft of the plan, its objectives and strategies within a period of three years and defined a primary programme of promotion activities. The following activities were performed:
- Formation and management of the Spanish Committee for Coordination.
- Support to some local Committees for Coordination based in Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai.
- Planning and coordination of promotion activities at food and beverage trade fairs in China.
- Meetings with prominent Chinese importers.
- Annual planning of promotion activities in collaboration with the Committee members and the Spanish regional and trade offices based in China.
- Summary of the meetings and annual and final reports.